When replacing a radiator it is vital that the cooling system is completely flushed out to element all traces of existing coolant, debris and any other contamination. After replacing your radiator we fill your cooling system with the appropriate corrosion inhibitor or glycol coolant for your vehicle.
Note– Vehicles of different ages and manufacturers have different requirements and specifications that need to be met.
- We then carry out the following procedures;
- We check for electrolysis to avoid future radiator issues.
- We pressure test the cooling system to ensure no leaks are present.
- We carry out heat cycles.
- We road test the vehicle.