Everlast Automotive is home to a top of the line electronic wheel aligner.
Wheel alignments are important if you would like any of the following;
- To get the entire tread life from the tyres you paid for.
- To get the benefits for the tread pattern you chose for your tyres.
- To easily steer the vehicle without constant pulling to one side and undermining your driving.
- To get better fuel efficiency from your vehicle.
How can you tell if your vehicle needs an alignment?
The following are some easy tell tale signs to look out for;
- The front tyres are not wearing evenly (the centre or an edge of the tyre is wearing faster than the remainder).
- Your steering wheel is no longer lined up straight.
- Your vehicle pulls to one side (most obvious when driving in a straight line).
- The front end of your vehicle vibrates or wobbles after hitting a bump in the road.
If you are unsure, call us today and we’ll happily check it for you!